Photo Booth Rental in Michigan
Available for corporate events, parties, weddings, school events and mitzvahs! We have been providing photo booths just about anywhere in Michigan since 2009.
Better Equipment Means Better Photos
Our clients’ votes have awarded us The Knot Best of Weddings & Wedding Wire Couples Choice yearly since 2012. Our goal is always to choose the option that will help you and your guests personalize your event and create lifelong memories!
We Literally Wrote The Book On Renting Photo Booths
You know how people are like, "I wrote the book on the subject". Well, we really did write the book so I guess you might call us experts. It's rated 5-stars and you can buy it for $8.99 on Amazon.
Don't tell anybody, but we recreated the contents in a guide here on our site for free just because we love you. It contains everything you need to know to pick the perfect photo booth for your event, even if it isn't one of ours!
Why Choose Photo Booth Plus?
- Our booths are always full featured – Every booth we rent comes complete with unlimited use, props, a custom logo, an outgoing booth attendant, a USB drive on the same day with photos, and a physical print for each guest in the photo, all at no additional charge.
- Est. 2009 + Michigan owned and operated – Headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI we’re one of Metro-Detroit’s first and most highly awarded photo booth rental companies. Events anywhere in Michigan are fair game!
- Custom designed & exclusive - Some may lead you to believe that all photo booths are the same. However, we engineer and manufacture our custom kiosks right here in Michigan. No other company can offer you one of our booths!
- More options – Don’t get stuck with the same ol’ photo booth. We offer more unique features, personalization, and custom branding options than any other photo booth company in Michigan. We can make your photo booth experience as elegant or crazy as you desire!
- Professional equipment & top quality images – We consulted with renowned photographers Jeremy Deputat and Abby Rose to select and calibrate our professional photography equipment, ensuring that our booths deliver the highest quality photos.
- Every rental is guaranteed – If any part of our service doesn’t meet and exceed your expectations, we’ll make it right. If we can’t, we’ll give your money back, no questions asked.
We Are The Corporate Photo Booth Rental Specialists
There’s a reason that companies such as Google, Quicken Loans, Fox Home Entertainment and DMC Hospital trust their photo booth business to us. We strive to provide the best quality photos, event experience and customer service to every client.
Whether you’re interested in a basic 2 hour rental package, or you’d like to make your event even more unforgettable by adding features like our photo scrapbook, social media sharing station, animated gifs, video recording or green screen, we’ve got you covered. Let’s work together to create the perfect entertainment package for your event.
We’d love to meet you in person. Contact us and set up an appointment at our Downtown office, try one of our booths, and see why we’ve been voted 5 stars on Google, Facebook, The Knot and Wedding Wire.
How Do I Book a Photo Booth?
Renting one of our Michigan photo booths is an extremely simple 5 step process.
1) Check Booth Availability
Submit a check availability request to make sure we have a booth available for rental on your date. Even if you’re early in the planning stages of your event, we suggest you send your request in right away because our 9 booths regularly book months in advance.
2) Choose Your Style & Package
Check out our booth types to choose between an Open-Air or Curtain Style photo booth. Would you prefer 2x6” photo strips, or full sized 4x6” images? Once you’ve chosen a style, select one of our popular packages, or call us to discuss creating a custom photo booth solution.
3) Reserve Your Photo Booth
Once you’ve decided on a specific package, we’ll put all the details in writing and you can reserve your booth with a deposit and signed contract.
4) Customize Options
Once your reservation is received, we’ll work on all of the customizations for your event such as designing a personalized logo for your prints, or a custom start screen for the photo booth. Optionally, you can also upgrade to a branded red carpet style fabric backdrop.
Cities We Serve
© 2017 Photo Booth Plus