Rules for Renting a Photo Booth
Call (734)236-1600 for more info or to reserve yours today!
- How long have you been in business?
- What happens if something goes wrong?
- What equipment do you use in the booth & Why?
- Other trusted vendors if they’ve heard of your photo booth rental company
Do Set Up
- In a highly visible area
- Against a wall & near a power outlet
- An external monitor so guests are entertained in line
- In an adjacent room that can be closed off for set-up or break-down
Do Get Full Value By
- Having your MC or DJ announce the booth (and the guestbook/scrapbook)
- See photos of the booth before you reserve, to make sure it fits your event
- Placing photo strip frames at guests seats encouraging photo booth use
- Including props to help guests break out of their shell
Don't Get Ripped-Off
- Do search engine research, and read all reviews
- Avoid scams by asking for a contract with full details
- Check for liability and equipment insurance
- Be very careful with Daily Deals
- Ask for a definition of ‘Unlimited Use’
Don't Set Up Poorly by...
- Placing the booth in a low traffic area
- Putting a green screen booth across from a window
- Harsh light or shadows are bad for green screen photography
- Allowing the arrival or departure time to disrupt your event
- Assuming the booth will accommodate children, tall guests or the disabled
- Advise the company about the needs of your guests in advance and ask if the booth will accommodate them
Watch Out For
- Low quality photos:
- Ask for additional examples not on the company's web site. Owning a DSLR camera doesn’t always mean you know how to operate it
- Bulky or ugly booths, ask for photos of the company’s current booth
- Fading or Smudging prints: Confirm the Printer option being used